To insure proper effective preservation of Heritage Square property, this Chairman shall assume responsibility for the following:
- Continuously observing and evaluating the overall structure and condition of buildings, inside and outside decorations, installed equipment and appliances, all furnishings, and major landscaping conditions and requirements and the acquisition of additions, replacements and repairs to this property.
- Acquisitions of additions, replacements and repairs to audio-visual equipment supplies, office equipment, costumes, etc.
- Maintenance of a perpetual inventory list of all properties. (A copy of this list will be furnished to the Board of Trustees.)
- Conduct an inventory of all properties to be accomplished annually in September prior to the Board of Trustees evaluation meeting with the President. Insurance policies covering Heritage Square properties will be reviewed annually prior to renewal.
- All records generated and maintained by the Preservation Committee shall be turned over to the Archives Chairman for permanent retention.
- Presentation of reports and recommendations regarding all preservation activities of a major nature to the Executive Board for approval prior to action.