This Chairman shall be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for all tours and tour luncheons when necessary and make arrangements with the Special Events Chairman for food to be served.
- Recruit and train docents to assist with guided tours, Open House, and other Woman’s Club of Fayetteville, NC, Inc. social events.
- Refer to the Executive Board recommendations for equipment and aids for promoting tourism – video tapes, recordings, slides, brochures, costumes, etc. (Such items will be kept in the archives or the Woman’s Club of Fayetteville, NC, Inc. office.)
- Request action and interaction of all committee chairmen, when necessary, for specific events – such necessities as beautification of the grounds and decorating the premises; work closely with the Heritage Square Preservation Committee.
- Present reports and recommendations to the Executive Board.